Tuesday, October 09, 2001



Today was interesting...locked myself out of the room at about 11:00...in my pajamas. Hadn't showered or done anything to make myself not look like Hugh Grant's flatmate in Notting Hill (you want to act like you haven't seen Notting Hill, that's your perogative.) Didn't get back in the room until about 3:30, and at that time it was too late to go to my one class. So that was good. I rule. It's all Ben's fault anyway--he's one of my suitemates. Long story. Talked to my sister today, and it turns out that some records I ordered from Ireland on last thursday have already gotten to Rockford, so I'm real psyched. Oh yeah--Vagrant Records is offering all kinds of crazy free stuff to anyone who donates money to the WTC victims through them..so check it out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home