Thursday, April 03, 2003

More things to post:
"things I willl do to make myself a better person"
"Songs you should download!"

Problems with these two:
What could I do to make myself a better person? The usual ideas involve "I think I'm going to stop drinking pop" and "I'm not going to swear as much." The problem is, I like swearing and pop. Plus, why do I feel the need to put myself out there as someone who is changing himself to be better? First off, I'm pretty fantastic to begin with. If I set out to improve myself, I might just be getting greedy and making a lot of other people look bad. Second, it's obnoxious to explain to everyone how I'm 'bettering myself.' it just is.

And, well...the 'songs you should download' is a puzzler. It doesn't seem like a good idea because, well, a)I'd rather make you a mix tape if you're interested and b)There's a really solid chance (in my previous experience) that nobody will listen to me. So, everyone go download Palmcorder Yajna by the Mountain Goats.

Actually, don't. It's an unreleased song, you'll probably never find it.
But you could always ask for a mix tape. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home