Wednesday, October 10, 2001



Today felt like I was living in a Travis song...probably "As You Are" or "Writing to Reach You." I'm sure not all of you listen to Travis, so let that be some encouragement to download a song or two. It really overcast when I got up for class, and by the time I got out of my first class it was raining. I didn't have an umbrella, but I don't mind walking in rain. For the most part anyway....but when I walked from my last class back to the dorm it was like showering with my clothes on. It's all good, though. The afternoon was short and uneventful. It seems like a lot of people I know are having troubles...and, well...I don't know. When people I care about have troubles..it always makes my troubles seem so insignificant. So I just did homework and tried not to worry about folks. Dan went to Rockford to get a haircut and pick up some stuff from my house...so I'm rockin' the dormroom alone tonight. Probably gonna watch a movie. Maybe Halloween 3, which could be the worst movie ever. (Sing it with me kids: "21 more days 'till halloween, halloween, halloween, 21 more days 'til halloween, silver shamrock!" --if you feel left out by not knowing the song, it's okay. Really.) We're going to see The Anniversary tommorow night. I'm psyched.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home