Monday, April 07, 2003

I am so tired. Not even in dekalb. Stil have to go to dekalb tonight. So much laughter. We were eating ice cream. Dan said "I should just tape this to my thighs, because that's where it's going."

Wow.

Just so's you know: Dan thinks I'm plotting to screw him over. Apparently, the other night Dan MacnCheese and Dan Major were watching the war and talking on the phone. Big surprise. And Dan Major said for some reason "sometimes I think Brian's trying to screw me over." Anyway, my byline on this thing used to say "Brian tried to win you over" but since these Dans are convinced that I'm in the screwin' over business, I changed it.

Also, Soft Targets. Soft targets are ungarded things that could be attacked (by terrorists or otherwise.) Things like shopping malls and airports. Anyway, this blog used to be called "place to be" which is a wonderful, wonderful Nick Drake song. But all of a sudden I'm not in the mood for that. So here's what soft targets is: it's a mountain goats song. The headline to this blog is the last line in the song. God, I'm tired. We're going to watch the simpsons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home