Thursday, October 21, 2004

This has been blowin' up all over the Chicago news today. Well, maybe "blowin' up all over" is a bit much, but hey...I've seen it twice. Anyone else get a little...deja-vuy about this?*

I'm thinking of new things to do here. I want to do music reviews (I've written 2 in advance, now! They're just not posted.) I also, however, want to make a funny and so-good-to-read-you-check-it-for-updates blog like Danny and Mike Pape. But I just don't know how to do it yet. My biggest concern with posting my daily life on a blog is that I will cease to be interesting in real life. Of course, this assumes I'm interesting in real life. But, hey, I gotta believe in myself, right?

Don't get your hopes up, guys. I still don't like Donnie Darko that much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You suck.

12:23 PM  
Blogger jill said...

i don't think they should be able to use terms like "ditched in the drink" in a news article. i think they're just trying to look cool.

1:04 PM  
Blogger jill said...

okay so i thought i just posted this comment, but it didn't show up, so i'm posting again.

i'm thinking that they shouldn't use terms like "ditched in the drink" in news articles. i'm thinking they're just trying to look cool.

1:06 PM  
Blogger jill said...

sorry i posted twice. and now three times. i don't know how to change it. but hey, now it looks like you're getting tons of comments

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home