Sunday, October 14, 2001



One blog for the weekend. I'm back here in DeKalb..watching a tape of some tv shows. Here's a rundown of what's been going on: Friday night in Rockford with White Chocolate. Ate some dinner, then went to old chicago and watched some other people eat dinner. My sister was there, so she hung out for a bit. Saturday was pretty normal, except Dan and I ended up going to the Ramada to work for a few hours. That hotel would sink into the ground if not for my brother and sister, it's insane...things just wouldn't function. But on the bright side, Dan and I now have mad napkin folding skillz. And I dropped 2 glasses of ice water. Who trusts me to carry dozens of slippery, cold glasses of water? My hands got numb. Napkin skillz, sure. Motor skillz? Nope. Then we went for sushi and karaoke. It was great. Robert (owner's son) taught Dan and I new napkin skillz that you'll have to see to believe. Sunday was great america, which was good. That brings us to now.

A lot of you guys know Jason's roommate Sam. He's a great guy. First time I met him, though, I was convinced he looked like this one actor, but I couldn't name the actor. People didn't believe me. Just like they didn't believe me when I said that Tom Sellek was actually the guy on the Red Baron frozen pizza boxes. (He is. I swear.) Anyway, I swore Sam looked like this movie star. So, now, the whole thing is solved. Sam looks like Luis Guzman..he was in Traffic. I'm not crazy (because of this, anyway.) Check it out. So, I guess that's enough fun for one night. Anyone who has Abbey Road should go and listen to the long medley tonight. (anyone who hasn't heard it, let me know. You gotta hear it, I'll send you an mp3 or something.) It's genius...beautiful...Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home