Thursday, February 28, 2002

I think I'm dying. Of course, this isn't the first hasty medical decision I've made this week.
I started off not feeling well. I decided I had to be sick, because all I wanted to do was sleep. Then, I decided that I probably had mono (on account of all the sleeping.) It turned out I was just bored (Not really). But I don't think it's mono anymore, because I'm not quite constantly tired. Well, I've got it all figured out now: I have a sinus infection. I don't even know if this is related to my previous 'not feeling good and sleeping all the time' or not. But I've definitley got some serious things happening inside my nose. I am the winner!
Only one class today. And we're having cheap Papa John's pizza tonight (I think Darren is calling this the First Annual Poppy Day) so that's good. Ben Folds was just incredible last night. He played Video, Last Immitation of Myself and Boxing, which arer two songs I have always really loved and wanted to hear live, so it made me quite happy. Then we hung out with Xouhoa (say it Sue-ah) afterwards. Great night, bad sinuses. You're cool...I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home