Wednesday, November 28, 2001

Let me start off by saying that Metal Gear Solid 2 is pretty much the most compelling video game ever created. Dan's playing through it, and I'm captivated. It's like a movie...never mind the fact that if it's a movie, it's like 12 hours long. Anyway, today was the usual mix of going to class and hanging around. I'm trying to figure out whether or not I can afford to see The Get Up Kids in a week and a half...it's touch and go. Not much else has been going on..I've been reading Beloved (yes, the book on which the oprah movie was based) and it's good. Very messed up. Can't imagine oprah in the story...they must have toned it down about six thousand percent for that to happen. So, yeah...that's all. Boring day, I know, but it's all good. For now, Dan's about to beat this game..and...man...it's goofy, but I can't help but want to watch. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home