Sunday, March 03, 2002

I'm in a good mood now. Last week, it turns out, was really bad. Except for Wednesday. The rest was really bad stress for almost no reason, stupid Western Civ midterms and no desire to stay awake. What makes today so good? No more dying, thanks to zithromax. Brand names of medicine crack me up...they sound like poor superhero names. Also, I don't know why, but I feel realy rejuvinated. My head is clear, I got in the hot tub with Chocolate and Dan last night (Chocolate dislocated his knee at school Friday, poor kid.) Dan was in a crazy, strange mood all day yesterday. We saw Amy, Bristol and Claire sing yesterday at Lutheran...I'm always impressed with how well they can sing, no matter how often I hear it. Amy and Dan Hoskins were just incredible..I knew she had it in her, but I was shocked by him. Last night was super low-key, which helped. I've started reading Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison for my English class, and I really dig it so far.
So, there's a few reasons that I'm doing better. Plus, I saw the Papes Friday and Saturday, and I really realized how much I missed them. I really enjoyed seeing them...I gotta get to texas soon.
Five more days of classes.
I've gotta think of some great things to do this week.
Nothing Earth shattering, but some fun things. Projects, maybe. I'll think of something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home