Tuesday, April 08, 2003

So, I'm going to start using this audioblogger thing...here's how it works:
I pay them three bucks and they sell me twelve two-minute posts. I call a phone number and it patches me through to an answering machine type thing where I talk into it and it gets posted here as an mp3. Rockin'. I'm excited.

We hung out here in my family room again tonight. Ate Uncle Nicks again. Twice in one weekend, man. Although this is decidedly not the weekend. There seems to be an outbreak of SARS that has felled Jade, Trish and possibly also me, but I only felt sick for the five or six minutes that I was awake at 3:10 (when I thought I was going to go to my literature class, but stood up and thought I was about to die.)

This whole sleeping thing hasn't been my fortè lately. Lots of real, honest-to-God insomnia which I haven't had in a while. Not for more than one night at a time, anyway. But between that and the daylight savings time and the keeping unreasonable hours, it's no wonder that I would get the SARS. I went to bed at like six a.m., got up at 11:30 for class and then crashed on the couch at 2:25. I love napping. Napping is king.

You want to get your ass rocked? Listen to Ben Folds. That guy...man. I got The Bens (Ben Folds, Ben Lee, Ben Kweller) tour EP tonight. On the first listen, I really dug it. Except the song "Bruised!" has that possibly undesirable Reinhold Messner vibe...it might, anyway, I'm not positive. On the second listen, it didn't seem as bad. Well, that's enough for now. Time to strap on one of those surgical masks and do Nate's homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home