Tuesday, March 05, 2002

No word yet on any projects, I've run into homework. Way too much of it. Lots of English. I'm turning in the first long English assignemnt at 12:30, and then And I have this interview/paper thing to get done for my long, long EPFE class. I'm not going to get it done in time, but the prof will be okay with it. Then, I have the midterm in that class. So, hopefully it'll be short. After that, all I've gotta get done for any class is the first section of my first English paper for J. Johnson, which should be crappy..but not too bad. Then, I'm going home.

Remind me to tell you about J. Johnson sometime. Unless you're around me enough to hear me rant about him on an almost weekly basis. By the way, today is an unofficial Elliott Smith day, by my declaration. Right now, for whatever reason, Figure 8 sounds like the perfect record to me. Wonderful stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home