Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've gotta say, I regularly disagree wholheartedly with pitchfork. As do most people who think and write and listen. I even once vowed to never read another one of their reviews because of something written there. My skin is thicker now, but still...never before have I read a review there and felt like their feelings had been hurt by the record they were reviewing. Until today.

In case you lack the drive to click on all of those review links, I'll tell you that they reviewed that Believer comp I was so excited about. And, frankly, despite any of its suckiness (there is some) I'm still excited about, just due to its concept and decent selection of artists. So, there, Pitchfork.

Is it bad to slightly revile an orginization that I'd gladly move to Chicago to work for? I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home