Wednesday, October 17, 2001

Why don't I ever go to bed at reasonable hours? I feel a nap for tommorow afternoon coming on. I woke up kind of early today and did some random computer stuff. Dan got back from Rockford at about 10:30, and we watched starwars stuff from the DVD which is cool. It made me really excited about the next movie. What a nerd. Then, Dan and Jordan went to class and I changed the strings on my guitar and tried to write some more stuff in this essay I've been working on about 'the ralph waldos'...if you don't know what I mean, you will soon. I got really bored this afternoon for some odd reason...then I went to class, spent a few hours in my friend Abel's room. We ate dinner, watched 'undeclared' (did I explain how we all watched undeclared when it first came on to make fun of it, but now we watch it regularly because of the strange parallels it has to Steve Marek's life? More on that later, I suppose.) Darren Johnson isn't going to be at NIU anymore 'til next semester, which is completely ridiculous. He and Abel and I went to Wal-Mart tonight to pick up a few things...one of which was especially for tonight's blog...but I couldn't scan it in correctly..so you'll have to wait. I've gotta get some sleep. Dan and I spent way too long tonight trying to figure out the most unhealthy things we could possibly eat (because of thespark.com's Fat Project.) It's sort of interesting...what do you think is the worst possible thing you could eat? I said White Chocolate's 'individual ice cream sundaes' ...this is where WC takes a spoon, the whole carton of ice cream, the whole bottle of whatever chocolate sauce he can find and a whole can of whipped cream and makes tiny sundaes with each bite. Goodnight, those are unhealthy. Gotta love the WC. The worst thing we found online is some 'big country sausage' breakfast sandwhich at Hardees..it tipped the scale at 1000 calories for a single serving. You know what the worst part of that is? I'll bet dollars to donuts that it's really nasty. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home