Thursday, October 18, 2001

ah...where to begin. I got up sometime in the eights to get ready for class. Normal things. I'd like to take a break for normal things to address the big bombshell Dan dropped on his blog today. That's huge. I wanted to slyly allude to it yesterday, but I decided I didn't need to be like that...I talked about White Chocolate's sundaes instead. So, wow. I just want you all to recognize..this is huge. Congratulations, Dan. Wow.

I got to hear a bunch of new Ben Folds songs today..that was incredible. New ones not on "rockin' the suburbs"..plus, I found out that there's a studio version of this song called 'the secret life of morgan davis' ..and, well..knowing that a studio version of that song is within my reach makes me real happy. Ben is on Craig Kilborn tommorow night, and I think he's going to play 'still fighting it' which is great...so, everybody stay up and watch. No falling asleep like last time...

I'm rockin' out to some Elvis Costello...well, 'rockin' isn't the right word. I'm enjoying. Somehow, I managed to leave the Elvis Costello/Burt Bacharach CD in Rockford. No copies of it here. So, that's kind of a downer now that I'm really in the mood for it...but oh well. I guess I'll pick it up on the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home