Saturday, April 12, 2003

That cliffhanger I was talking about. The first ever death metal band practice.

It seems less likely since a bunch of stuff has stopped me from seeing my friend Josh, but here it goes. Josh is the polar opposite of me. He doesn't believe in God and he thinks love is a mental disorder. For real. He's a nihlist (which I maintain must be exhausting.) We're also musical opposites. He loves death metal. Which, I suppose, is fine with me since my boy John Darnielle (aka the Mountain Goats) also digs it. I don't, per se, but Josh and I do agree on one thing for sure: death metal is funny. So, we're talking about getting together one afternoon to write some songs. It should be really funny. And he's going to teach me to scream, just like my heroes Morbid Angel. Rock and a half. I'm still effing tired. Effing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home