Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Okay. It's really summer. I feel it for sure now on a regular basis. I'm so rippin' busy, though. But not with anything important, which is fun. For example, today: got up at six after going to bed at four.
Made breakfast for Bristol before she went to school, then went home and slept 'til noon.
Took steve back to Dekalb, and he bought me lunch.
Drove back to Rockford and it was 3.
From 3 to 4:15, I bathed and read Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom by Cory Doctorow. (It's free online if you want to read it and discuss it with me.)
Then I went to Bristol's soccer game.
Then I ate some dinner.
Then I read more DAOITM and Linda called me.
Linda came over, then we went to get a movie.
Then tonnes of kids came over.

See how there wasn't a slack moment in the day? That's just an example of how it's been.

Also, I have so many stinkin' plans of little things to do and large trips to make this summer, but I need a job. Frickin' A. At least all of this is less stressful than school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home