Friday, April 18, 2003

So, I just kept staying up late. What was that last post. tuesday night/wednesday morning? Well, get this, Melissa and I busted our asses for nothing. But I really like that girl--she's alright.

Which is surprising for me to say, as I think I am about to officially re-enter the Metaphorical Log Cabin for a while. It's nessecary. Don't know/remember what that means? Ask me later. I stayed up so late on wednesday night/thursday morning that it was sick. 9:30 A.M. Long story. Did I remember to tell you guys I've been a bit of a mess lately? Probably not. Well, now just let it be known. If I snap, it's been a long time coming.

Do you think anyone ever called Robbie Robertson from The Band "Robo?" I dunno. Just a thought.

I'm going to see the Mountain Goats. I'm so freakin' excited. I swear to God, if something happens to stop me from getting into this show, pixies are going to die. I'll start going off just yelling about how I don't believe in them until a large portion of their population has been unbelieved right the hell out of existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home