Saturday, April 26, 2003

Now I've lost all my piss and vinegar from those days two weeks ago when I wasn't sleeping. Need proof? I slept for almost six hours last night, and I'm freakin' tired right now. No fortitude. I drank some syrup at i(pod)hop and that didn't even work. You'd figure pure sugar like that would work some magic, but no. Not quite.

A week until X-Men. I'm dressing up as professor x...does anyone know where I can get a wheelchair? That'd be sweet.

I had this sick compulsion today to buy CDs. It was seriously one of the craziest feelings. I wanted to buy a 3 disc set of Janis Joplin, a Blonde Redhead CD, Rings Around the World by Super Furry Animals, Polyphonic Spree, Serge Gainsbourg....I came thisclose to getting all of them. Here's the sick part: I wasn't even intending to listen to them now. Because I don't really need new records, I'm doing okay with them. I was just going to buy them today with the intention of knowing I could listen to them when the time was 'right.' I seriously felt like a mental patient as I strolled downt he isles of best buy, convincing myself that if I didn't like the Blonde Redhead song Jess put on my tape that I could take it back. But I know I wouldn't. They're probably pretty good.

Help me guys, I'm sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home