Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Soft like a pillow.

I think, although it is almost "early" by my standards I'm giong to go to bed. I ate Krispy Kreme donuts last night. Although I think they were technically "Doughnuts." Whateva. Most importantly, they were delicious. Melissa, Andrew (her boyfriend) and I all went out to dinner, then she and I drove to B-Town to get her copy of that book I gave to the Mountain Goat(s). Can't very well write a paper on a book when you give it to one of your musical heroes for a birthday present, can you?

Screw it, man, I don't even have anything that valid to say. Except, I'm meeting that Jesus guy, Kevin Jesmer tomorrow. Did I not tell you about him? Well, you'd think I'd tell you now, but you'd be wrong. I'm going to bed for real, so I can get up and finish my paper on that book. Man, it's a good book. Somebody else read it, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home