Friday, October 19, 2001

Here's the real story of today. Today was beautiful...like a day where you fake sick from school in jr high. I had lots of those. I watched a movie (saving silverman) and I played super nintendo (earthbound). I played guitar. I talked to Dan McMahon and my brother on the phone. I actually got to hear the studio version of "the secret life of morgan davis." It's brilliant..it has the most ridiculous, gross goofy lyrics. It even mentions Wesley Willis. I wanted to sing it on the way to class, but I opted not to...you'd understand why if you heard the song. Then, when I got to class (my only one) it was cancelled. Wonderful. So I came back here and worked on making the blog look nicer (look at my new links..read other blogs, and please...do yourself a favor and visit landis' website often..it's just proves how funny he is.) Then, tonight,Aaron Weinberg came to NIU with a friend of his, Bryan Briggs (we should hook this guy up with Brian Regan..then they'd just have my name. Or at least they'd have Bryan Bregans. Close enough for me.) We didn't have much to do around here, and we thought it would be the king of random and fun jestures if we dropped by Amy's house. And she believed me when I told her (on the phone standing on her front porch) that I was still in Dekalb, no matter what she tells you. So, that about explains everything. What a great day. Beat that, Friday. I dare you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home