Monday, November 12, 2001

The weekend was good. Friday was a looong day, but in retrospect, it was worth the trip in the car. Amy and I went to Rock Island to visit Aaron Weinberg. It was really fun--we just chilled out for the night, ordered pizza and watched The Matrix. Aaron's roommate Ron is great. So is his friend Emily. Emiliy and Ron wrestled for like a half hour, which was hilarious. They kept trying to shove breadsticks in each other's ears and mouths...I can't explain how funny it really was. We also met Carl (who lives in a dorm called Carlsson.) He was drunk and funny. He thought Amy was 20. On saturday we toured the campus, ate lunch and went home. Got home at five to find that my entire family (my mom's side, so no white chocolate) was at my house. Crazy. So I walk in looking tired and dirty with a backpack and sleeping bag, and everyone is shocked and happy to see me because they thought I was in Iowa City and I would be there all weekend. Even crazier. Lack of communication at its finest...it was a happy night. Then I went to Jason's and hung out...we went to baker's square and he convinced me to drink a cup of coffee. Wow. I decided it was okay because I didn't do it because of pressure, I did it as a personal favor to him. So, then I agreed that I would drink a cup of coffee every day this week and see how I feel about coffee at the end of it. Sunday was spent with the family and seeing spoonful's last show with Dan...I thought they played really well. So, anyway, that about wraps it up...sorry this is late. Tonight is procrastination night, so I might post today's stuff really late...but we'll see. It is procrastination night, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home