Thursday, November 15, 2001

More christmas music today, both bad and good. I also played some guitar, took a nap and went to classes. It was a good day..I felt pretty lazy, though, despite classes. I couldn't concentrate at all. The really cute girl in my music class sat in front of me...I don't know why it makes a difference...I feel like an 8th grader. But hey, simple things in life can make you happy. Maybe I'll ask her out. Time will tell. Today was also Coffee: Day 3. The best coffee yet. Still nasty, still coffee...but it was the best yet. I don't know who the coffee folks think they are kidding with flavored coffee...it's not that flavored. There's a slight difference. Today I had some chocolate macadamia nut coffee..and while it's a bit different in flavor, I wouldn't have called it chocolate macadamia nut. Anyway, I had that with one and a half creamers and 3 sugars. Best coffee yet..I don't know if it was coffee being better or me being accustomed to it. But I'm not worried. I just spent 2 hours at Tom and Jerry's with my friend Abel talking about all kinds of crazy stuff. It was great. I'm tired. We're watching Ed now, which is pretty much as good as TV shows get. So, anyhow..that's today. C-Frizzle is coming to NIU tomorrow..it's gonna be fun. For now, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home