Thursday, November 15, 2001

Just some random notes for the afternoon:
1. Could there possibly be a few more shows where attractive single people go out with other attractive single people--preferably more than one at a time, forcing their dates to compete with each other? I mean, I can only think of five...is that really enough to satisfy the public's desire to see other people dating?
2. Could I possibly like Dave Grohl more? I didn't think so, but today I found and MP3 of Dave and Taylor Hawkins (drummer) playing 'stairway to heaven' on kraig kilborn. Dave doesn't know all of the words, yet he keeps on truckin' through the song..and then, just when it couldn't get better, Dave sings the guitar solo. Fantastic.
3. No coffee yet today..thinking I'll go to the actual coffee shop here on campus and chill out with a book...now, I just have to choose a book. I really don't want to go to sociology, but..man...it's my only class today. What kind of a lazy punk would I be if I didn't go? Plus, it's by the coffee shop. I suppose that'll help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home