Tuesday, November 13, 2001

Just got back from the night of procrastination. It was grand..we went hot tubbing at my house. Steve and Abel and I made it, Rich and Dan had too much studying to do. We also ate uncle nicks, which I hadn't done in quite some time. This morning was Coffee: Day 1. I had a cup of some flavored gourmet coffee...raspberry. I followed Heather Reed's instructions and used sweetner instead of sugar..it's definitley a different taste. Still nasty, though. Still coffee. It's strange to be searching for ones own style with a beverage..it's just surreal. But hey, it's like the beat poets said..you need experience. Well, they tried to sound cooler when they said it. But that's what they were getting at. So, I know..all that happened today was coffee, class and procrastination in that order..but I'm pretty satisfied. What more could one ask for in a Monday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home