Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Okay, weekend recap: it was good. I didn't blog, I didn't sleep. Saturday I didn't enter the hottub, despite the fact that like 12 other people did. Sunday, WC and I went to see George Carlin. Pretty funny. Pretty vulgar. Then we got into the hot tub. That thing has definitley seen a ton of kids in it this weekend.

Now it's 5:12 in the morning and I'm somehow not tired. Even though I thought I was going to pass out at 11. I have a new friend here in Dekalb named Jess. So far as I can tell, she's real cool. I think she'd fit in with the rockford kids--although she doesn't eat oriental food or seafood, so both happy wok and seafood are out of the question. Oh, and she laughed at Beef-A-Roo. But everyone who doesn't live in Rockford laughs at The Beef until they taste its goodness.

Going to see the Mountain Goats on Saturday. Can't stop being obsessed with this band. Oh well. At least he's awesome. Time for me to go hum mountain goats songs in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home