Tuesday, October 23, 2001

So, I know...I missed a few days. But not much has been happening--midterms, speeches, super nintendos..that sort of thing. Great weekend, though. So, this blog isn't for any particular day..it's just to catch up on what's been happening. A lot of what I've been doing can be extrapolated from Dan's blog, so go read it.

Let me just tell you how much I love my friends and the apple orchard and music. Lots. I was supposed to carve pumpkins this weekend, but never got around to it. I got this new "grusome gourds" video too..(We're hardcore pumpkin carvers at my house. For real.) So sometime before halloween, I've gotta carve one. It must be done. Also, this weekend, I fell in love with Ben Folds Five all over again. I've been listening to christmas music and Enter The Worship Circle a lot since I got back into Dekalb. It's good. Carson actually showed up at my dorm on thursday night during our quick jaunt to Rockford. What a fluke--the one time we take off randomly, and someone drive for an hour to come see us. Sucks. Oh well, we're going to U of I to see C-Frizzle next weekend. Well, that catches you up surpsisngly well on what I've been doing for the last few days. I forgot the Elvis Costello/Burt Bacharach album in Rockford again. Curses. But I did remember my HTML book, so maybe the blog will look extra-cool in a few days after all these assignments are done. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home