Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Today was all about working on my speech and going to all my classes. It was my Dad's birthday, too. Talked to him on the phone for a minute. Finished (and presented) the Jeff Buckley speech. Other than that, not much happened. It was a busy day. There's massive winds down here in dekalb..it's ridiculous. Sixty mile an hour gusts.

Sometimes I find mean-spirited stuff really funny. watch this..but you may feel guilty for laughing. People who can't laugh at mean-spirited things...don't watch. I mean, I think of myself as pretty nice, but I had to laugh at that. Hard. Wow. That still doesn't touch the minivan though. So, that's it. For those of you who didn't watch the video, it's a guy who's dancing around...like for a musical or something, spinning on one leg, and he kicks a small child. Dan says he'd call it a helicopter spin. So, if you find that offensive, keep on not watching the video..but I have to be honest...as guilty as I feel, boy was it funny. Oh..make sure you watch that minivan video, too..and just in case you couldn't read the sign at the end there, it did 105 in 12 seconds and smoked a camaro with a suped up engine. Dig it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home