Wednesday, October 24, 2001

An uneventful day to say the least. I got up early to tape a speech that I have to give tomorow (still have to write the finalized outline tomorrow afternoon.) I spent most of the day trying to re-learn HTML, which is going pretty well. Worked on some mix cds too, but the day seriously just slipped away from me while I was absorbed in projects. Lots of deep thought, too. And mellow music. Where would I be without mellow music? I don't know. I probably wouldn't be so mellow, though. Dan's been running wild all night about this website. You should look at it or at least watch this rightquick. I talked to Ashley briefly before dinner, which was cool. Made me very happy. After dinner, I put up the giant John Lennon poster my brother gave me a while back. I still don't know where to put half of the stuff I want to put up on the walls, though. At this rate, maybe I'll figure it out by Christmas. Now that's procrastination at its finest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home