Wednesday, April 16, 2003

I used to think Aaron Weinberg was nuts for staying up all night all the time. Well, I don't think he's that crazy anymore. Sometimes it just starts happening. All of a sudden, I got a shitload of work dumped on me by two of my classes. This would have been okay, except for the fact that I procrastinate. See, I kept on procrastinating too long. I spent all day today with my friend Melissa, and...well...we discussed our papers at great length...but somehow we failed to work on them. We ate lunch at 12 (shortly after we both got up) and then we watched Reality Bites. Then we split up and I played guitar and slept for a half hour. Then, we met back up, ate dinner and went to wal mart. Wal mart didn't have the printer cartridge she needed....so we drove to rockford to get one. Then came the hot tub.

you see how this is going. Anyway, it was a fun night. This has been a fantastic week. And I've been awake for so much of it. I think I might start having to drink coffee soon. Time will tell.

Maybe instead of sucking at sleeping, I rule at staying awake?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home