Friday, October 26, 2001

Boy, did I ever sleep today. I don't know what it is about being in Dekalb that makes me able to sleep so much, but sometimes it's kinda nice. I worked on more HTML and a mix CD after I got up. I also listened to a bunch of stuff by The Cure...I had this desrire to listen to that and Modern English when I woke up...strange. Eventually I went to class. I have never truly felt wind before today. I could have used a coat as a kite on my way to class. And...I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I left my coat and hat and stuff in Rockford. Ouchtime. So cold. So very cold. When I got back from class, dan was watching Good Will Hunting, which is a wonderful movie. It has to be one of my favorites. For some reason, Dan and Abel and I all went to WalMart at nine or so..Dan bought Dirty Dancing and we came back here and ordered some food. Now, Dirty Dancing is ending...and I just finshed my homework. So I'd better wrap this up and go to bed. Right after we watch the bonus stuff on the Dirty Dancing DVD--because you know we've got the collector's edition. Never settle for anything less than the collectors edition--or you won't get features like the music video for "Time of My Life." Or "Hungry Eyes" for that matter...so...until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home