Friday, November 09, 2001

My suitemate, Ben, is yelling obscenities. That means it's gotta be 2:30 in the morning. We went to an all-night mcdonalds tonight and ate a meal at 11, and then at about 12 they switched over to the breakfast menu (we had a long conversation in the middle of all that). We were all really tempted to eat another meal..but we decided against it. It's going to become a ritual to go there late at night for breakfast, I think. Not much happened today. I cancelled class for no good reason, because I believe that's necessary once in a while to keep things fresh. Tomorrow, Amy and I are going to Rock Island to chill with aaron. We all stayed up late because another new Star Wars trailer is going to be on the official website today, but to no avail. We even stayed up 'til 2, just to be sure they weren't doing it on California time. You've gotta love being a nerd. So, that's about it. Goodnight everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home