Thursday, November 08, 2001

Right after my classes today, I took a shower and then drove to Rockford. I was supposed to meet Amy and get a whole bunch of errands done--she needed to help me get an ACT transcript because I don't think Mrs. Semmelroth likes me. Anyhow, we got that done and took down decorations at her house. Then we ran more errands and hung out with my brother. I don't feel sick anymore, I beat the cold..but Dan's got an ear infection. So, that's about it. I kept on putting off going back to DeKalb tonight, so I missed an hour of my class..but it was on purpose. I even hung out at Megs briefly. It was really fun, I'm glad I did it. I don't think I blogged about this, but Ben Folds is playing in Dekalb. Got tickets today. Anyone who wants tickets, get me 17 bucks and I'll hook you up, but hurry. After class, I ate some dinner and worked on some mix CDs. Talked to aaron weinberg, then Dan came here and we started watching Empire. Now I'm about to hit the hey...so, adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home