Wednesday, October 31, 2001

I know, no blogs yet this week and it's wednesday, but I've been...well, in limbo. Not a lot of things happening..this isn't bad or anything, it's just not something to write home about. Or, you know. Blog about. Today, however, has been great. If this morning was a baseball, I would have hit it out of the park. Well..that's assuming that for the sake of this illustration that I can hit a baseball. Anyway, it was great. I took a music test..I don't think I got a single quesiton wrong. Then, I went to my English class and it was really interesting. We got papers and tests back, and even though my paper wasn't long enough, the teacher said it was a tight argument and well-written enough to deserve a B (she said that she would have failed most papers that were that short). So that was a relief. Also got a B on the test, which I was fairly sure I had bombed. So, crack. Grand slam. To top it all off, it's a beautiful day, I really dig Halloween, and I'm gonna be chillin' like Bob Dylan in Rockford tonight, which should be fun. And I'm listening to the first Stereo record, which is just brilliant.

I've been doing plenty of deep thought during these last 2 days, and plenty of worrying about things, but all of the stupid things I worry about pale in comparison to the fact that today is shaping up to be a great day and I'm probably going to see lots of people I love tonight. So, kind of a sappy note to end the blog on, foe sho. But if sap isn't your thing, just rock out to this instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home