Monday, October 29, 2001

This was quite a weekend. I can't even decide what the high point was--it's a toss up between how hard I laughed Friday afternoon (while Amy was insisting that she always knows what I'm thinking) or how hard I laughed Saturday night at everything. I was in Champaign with a whole bunch of kids..even Landis. It was hilarious. From Darren and Dan reenacting parts of Dirty Dancing, to Darren doing his hair like the lead singer for Sum 41 and singing Pearl Jam songs to Landis being put into various painful wrestling holds. In one case, this guy Mike had Landis in a full nelson and was actually holding landis off of the ground...Landis was alternating between yelling "Ow! What am I doin'?" and ..well, yelling "Rahr!"..which, well, I can't explain Landis to you. Just read his webpage...the link is over there on the left. Too tired to type any links tonight. That about sums up my weekend..except, I also saw the play, which was fantastic (Jade says "bitten" funny. Hah!) It was a fun time. I laughed a lot. I ate pokey sticks at 2 am (and only those who have eaten pokey sticks can understand how good that is). I also met some cool new folks and slept way more than I should have. Yeah. This weekend was a winner. Now what am I going to be for Halloween?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home