Thursday, November 08, 2001

(I wrote this blog yesterday at 1:02 in the AM, but it wouldn't post. So here it is. Lots to read tonight)

So..the whole story of last night is like this: we decided to go to walmart (because that's just what you do for fun around here). So, aparently there was a decision made in the parking lot on the way to the car...we weren't going to Walmart...we were going to Naperville. Dan wanted to play risk, and he was going to buy it at Walmart, but Rich said he had it at home. So, we went to get it at his house. I wasn't aware we weren't going to walmart until I realized we were getting on the highway. Rich's girlfirend goes to school in Naperville, so we went and visited her randomly. Her whole dorm at school got moved into a nice Holiday Inn for some reason, so ..like I said...I found myself at a hotel bar in Naperville at about 11:45 last night. That's random. Then, we ate a whole meal once we got back to DeKalb..hence me not feeling well last night.

Now, today...I spent most of the day doing homework for the next 2 days so that I can go to Rockford tommorow afternoon and take care of a bunch of things I need to get done on weekdays. So, today was uneventful except for all the working. We had movie night tonight. Office Space. What a film. It trips me out that DanMcMahon is leaving. My throat was dead again today. I need some lozenges. Or some Meg's Daily Grind. Or both. I almost resorted to drinking some coffee this afternoon...but I kind of figured if I didn't have my first cup of coffee with Aaron Weinberg or Jason Gorski, It'd almost be like mocking them. So, no coffee. But that was a close call. Now I'm going to sleep. Happy Birthday Luke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home