Friday, November 02, 2001

Halloween was cool. Paul was covered in red paint that wouldn't come off. Aparently I looked like Jim Halverson. So that's good. Then, after the party, Luke and Dan and I all went back to my house. Luke cracks me up. What a playa. Today was pretty standard..as paul put it, it was a perfect counting crows day. Don't know what that means? You're missing out. About a dozen people have told me to read the perks of being a wallflower, so I think I'm going to go to Barnes and Noble tomorrow and A)read it in the store or B)bite the bullet and purchase the book. But I'll probably just read it. My glasses are in Champaign. Anyone have a spare contact lens? Or maybe a monacle? I should get a monacle. How many people only have one nearsighted eye? I'd automatically be just like all kinds of famous celebrities and logos. So, I'm neglecting homework. Last night, Amy put makeup on Dan when Dan decided to cross-dress for the 3rd straight Halloween. Some of it's still there. It just won't come off. (I think that somehow, this means Amy wins. Don't ask me how, but I'm sure of it.) I'm going to see Monsters Inc. tomorrow...which is pretty great because the first new starwars trailer is going to be on it. Nerds everywhere are psyched. Anyway, I'd better get outta here and catch some Z's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home