Monday, November 05, 2001

Can it be this late? If so, then why am I not tired? I really don't understand my internal clock--it seems to be very indecisive. Figures. I had a good weekend. I usually do. Not eventful--just chillin' with friends, which is pretty much the greatest thing on earth, when you think about it. What do we have to do on the weekends? A lot of people say 'nothing'...I say that doing nothing can be great, if you do it with the right people. I saw whitney twice this weekend, a huge plus. I also saw shrek and monsters inc and (reverent gasp) the starwars trailer--well..I have to agree with Carson..it was more of a teaser than a trailer. But still, I was glad to see it. And both of those movies are great. People need to go ahead and keep on making these high quality kids movies. Anyway, I really should go to sleep. So, until tomorrow....

Oh yeah..all of you who told me to read 'the perks of being a wallflower'...dance to this--Barnes and Noble, Borders and Waldenbooks all did not have copies this weekend. Crazy. My mom says she can get it--she does, after all, work in a library...so we'll see how it works out. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home